Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 1st October 2017 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 31st December 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
2. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident or business in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over.
3. This offer is not open to employees of the Promoter, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agencies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the Promotion and the immediate families of any of the foregoing persons.
4. Participants or businesses who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) Alcatel A2XL, A3, A3 Plus, A3XL or A5 LED within the Promotion Period (a “Promotion Product”) from a Qualifying Retailer will be entitled to trade in a Qualifying Trade In device (as defined in point 10) and receive £50 cashback for UK Participants and €50.00 cashback for Irish Participants.
5. Participants and businesses may claim for a maximum of 3 Promotion Products during the promotion. There is a maximum of 3 claims per Household during the promotion. One trade in per Promotional Product purchased will only be accepted.
6. To participate in the Promotion and claim the Reward, visit www.alcateloffers.com/Aseries-tradein complete the online claim form, enter IMEI number and submit a copy of your proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or invoice (the 'Claim') after 30 days from the date of purchase as indicated on the receipt or invoice. The date of purchase counts as day one of the claiming window. The final date in which a claim can be submitted is 23:59 on 29th January 2018. Claims submitted outside the claim window will be rejected.
7. Once the claim has been received, you will receive confirmation of receipt by email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating if the claim for the Reward has been successful. It is the claimant’s responsibility to contact the customer service team using the email address above within 7 days of their claim being submitted if an email acknowledgement has not been received.
8. Claims will be screened for validity to ensure that the transaction made is a bona fide purchase of the Promotional Product. The outcome of your claim will be communicated to you within 3 working days. Upon approval of your claim, you will receive a pre-paid postage label and unique barcodes to identify your Trade-In Device which must be included.
9. You must return your Qualifying Trade In device within 45 days of approval of your claim.For your Trade-In Device to qualify for the Promotion, it must be a working, complete and undamaged (reasonable wear and tear accepted) mobile phone. You must be the rightful owner and the it must be free of any contractual obligations such as leasing agreements or contracts. All accounts must be removed, your device must power on, have no water or screen damage and a working battery must be included. Your device must be unlocked
10. Provided that the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion have been met, your Cashback shall be sent directly by bank transfer within 30 days of claim validation.
11. If an incomplete claim form or an unaccepted proof of purchase is submitted a notification email will be sent providing the opportunity for you to submit the required items within 7 days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within 7 days then the Claim will be rejected.
12. In the event of the Promotional Product being returned or replaced during the claim period and if the Reward has not been sent across, the original claim will be voided and you will need to re-submit your claim accordingly against your replacement order. If either the Promotional Product is returned or replaced after the Reward has been accepted and sent, the Reward may at TCT Mobile Europe’s sole and absolute discretion be recovered from you upon demand.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or confidential data and software. Upon receipt of the trade in device, e in all data will be destroyed. We are unable to retrieve any customer data once a Trade in Device has been received. Deletion of all confidential data and information, which are in each case subject to applicable data protection legislation, and are possibly stored on the product to be traded-in, is the responsibility of the customer.
14. The decisions of The Promotor in respect of any and all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer without notice.
15. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a participant.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
17. The Promotion is governed by English law.
18. TCT Mobile Europe SAS, Le Capitole Parc des Fontaines, 55 Avenue des Champs Pierreux, Nanterre, 92000, FRANCE. Claims must not be sent to this address as they will not be processed.