AI at your service
Find out about anything on your phone screen
Circle any object with your fingertip for instant search results.1
Language barrier be gone
Both callers can speak & hear in their own language thanks to Live Translate.2
Easily summarise notes
Note Assist automatically turns lengthy passages into neatly formatted, easy-to-review summaries.
Always find the right words
Chat Assist offers context-based suggestions as you type, helping you strike the perfect tone.3
Bright, crisp images,
even after dark
Captures every shade and texture when light levels drop
Enhanced Nightography maximises the camera's sensitivity to light for pictures that pop even in low light.
Gets closer to the action, even when you can't
Galaxy S24 delivers up to 3x Optical Zoom and 30x Space Zoom by cleverly processing information for clear pictures from far away.
Beautiful photo editing
Photo Assist intelligently recommends edits and removes unwanted objects or distractions from your pictures.
Level up your gaming experience with smooth performance and incredible graphics
The Exynos 2400 processor for Galaxy and our brightest ever 6.2" Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with FHD+ resolution, team up to deliver jaw dropping gaming performance with real-time reflections & shadows.
Optimised to let you game, scroll & stream for longer
The 4,000mAh battery4 is tuned perfectly for your favourite social video apps, while the adaptive refresh rate automatically reacts to what you're doing - saving battery for when you need it most.
Built to survive
Enhanced Armour Aluminium 2.0 frame & Gorilla® Glass Victus® 2.
IP68 water & dust resistance for ultimate piece of mind.5
Galaxy S Series Features
Galaxy S22, S23 and S24 models all have:
- Triple Rear Camera
- Wide-angle Ultra Wide Telephoto
- Water & Dust Resistance
- Fast Memory
- Enough Power To Share
- Wireless Power Share7
- Fast Wireless Charging
- Super Fast Charging
128GB | 256GB
128GB | 256GB | 512GB
128GB | 256GB
Peak Display Brightness
1. Accessible on any app that does not block screenshots. Image simulated.
Sequence shortened. Actual UX/UI may differ. Requires network connection.
Availability of search functions and its supported apps may vary by country,
language and device. Results may vary depending on visual matches. Users may
need to update Android to the latest version.
2. Available in 13 languages from launch.
3. Available in 35 languages from launch.
4. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory conditions. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3,590mAh for Galaxy S22, 3,785mAh for Galaxy S23 & 3,785mAh for Galaxy S24. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
5. IP68. Submersion in up to 1.5m of freshwater for up to 30min and protected against small dust particles including sand and dirt (not advised for beach or pool use).
6. Wired transfers require at least Android™ 4.3. If you do not have the required USB cable/connector for a wired transfer to Galaxy, you can also use wireless transfer options. iOS 5 or older Android OS must use wireless transfer options. Open Smart Switch Mobile in "Settings" on your new Galaxy phone or download Smart Switch Mobile app from Galaxy Store. Data and content available for transfer may vary by OS. The data of the Galaxy device is backed up and restored to the storage device. Use PC backup through Smart Switch PC or SD card backup function of Smart Switch Mobile.
7. Limited to wireless charge compatible (QI standard) devices only. If battery power is lower than 30% Wireless PowerShare may not function. May not work with certain accessories, covers, other brand devices or some Samsung wearables. Wireless PowerShare may affect call reception or data services depending on your network environment.
8. 15W wireless travel adapter sold separately.
9.25W travel adapter sold separately.
10. Colour availability may vary by retailers.
11. User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system & software used to operate the device features.
12. Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.