In addition to the Offer terms and conditions set out below and the Sony Legal Notice including User Terms and Privacy Notice available here, you hereby accept and agree that the rules below may apply without limitation to the Offer and your use of this website. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Sony Mobile Communications AB of 221 88 Lund, Sweden.
1. This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over only, but not employees or their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation.
2. To participate in this Offer you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) need to purchase an Xperia™ XZ Premium from Carphone Warehouse direct sales channels (Carphone Warehouse Online, Carphone Warehouse telesales or Carphone Warehouse stores) between 18th July 2017 00:00:00 and 15th August 2017 23:59:59 (‘Promotion Period’). Only the first 1,910 customers who complete a valid claim will qualify for the Offer before the closing date, when the Offer will expire.
3. Having purchased an Xperia™ XZ Premium, either as a SIM free purchase or on a pay monthly tariff, during the Promotion Period, you will be entitled to claim a free Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1). Speaker colours are limited. Speakers valued at £190.00 on www.sony.co.uk, 29th June 2017. Your speaker will be sent to the postal address provided as part of the redemption form. Your speaker will be dispatched within 28 days of completing a valid redemption form and arrive by tracked delivery.
4. To claim, go to www.sonymobile.com/cpwxzpremiumsummeroffer between 15th August 2017 00:00:00 and 12th September 2017 23:59:59 and enter your name, address and email address details along with your device’s IMEI number (access this by entering *#06# into your new Xperia™ handset keypad), and your mobile number. Claims can only be made 21 days after the purchase date shown on your till receipt and no later than 12th September 2017.
5. You are only eligible to claim once per Xperia™ XZ Premium handset per household.
6. If you purchased an Xperia™ XZ Premium online or over the phone, details of how to claim a free Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1) will be sent to your postal address alongside the delivery of your Xperia™ XZ Premium device.
7. If there are any discrepancies between purchase and claim information provided by you, a member of the customer service team will contact you within 28 days of your claim being made and ask for proof of purchase (for in store purchases this will be in the form of an original itemised till receipt or order confirmation showing purchase of an Xperia™ XZ Premium and dated within the promotional period). For online orders this will be in the form of a delivery note.
8. If you are required to provide proof of purchase it is acceptable to provide a photocopy.
9. Any queries regarding the delivery of your Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1) please email us at: email@example.com.
10. If you return your Xperia™ XZ Premium because of a change of mind, your claim will be invalidated and you will not be entitled to a Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1).
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
12. Carphone Warehouse terms apply when purchasing an Xperia™ XZ Premium, visit Carphonewarehouse.com.
13. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
14. The Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1) cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
15. You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer (including without limitation the purchase of an Xperia™ XZ Premium), costs for claiming the Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1) including accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
16. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for claims the Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1) provided under this Offer were lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, or undelivered, whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason. All cases of Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1) being damaged must be reported within 24 hours by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1) is supplied with a warranty from the manufacturer. It is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register your Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1) for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided.
17. Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer (including subsequent promotions as stated in these Terms and Conditions) or fulfilling the Sony h.ear go speaker (SRS-HG1) where applicable. The Sony Privacy Notice displayed at http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/ under "Privacy" applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.