Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.carphonewarehousepromotions.claims form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Carphone Warehouse Limited, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS (the “Promoter” or “Carphone Warehouse”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 16:00 (GMT) on 29 March 2017 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 27 April 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a United Kingdom resident, aged 18 or over (“Participant”).
4. This Promotion is only available to Carphone Warehouse Limited and Currys PC World consumers (i.e. not to any reseller).
5. Employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion and any group company of the Promoter is not eligible to enter.
6. Participants who pre-order a new (i.e. not second hand) Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus (The “Promotion Products”) within the Promotion Period from The Carphone Warehouse or Currys PC World online or instore, on standard Pay Monthly or PAYG tariff or Sim Free within the Promotion Period will be entitled to claim a Samsung Level Box Slim Speaker by redemption (the “Reward”).
7. The Reward is non-‐transferable and there is no cash alternative. Carphone Warehouse provides no guarantee that all colours will remain available for selection throughout the Promotion Period. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
8. To claim, Participants must purchase and receive a Promotion Product during the Promotion Period, then visit www.carphonewarehousepromotions.claims to complete the online claim, enter IMEI number, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (“Claim”).
9. Participants have up to sixty (60) days from the pre-order date to submit their Claim (the “Claim Period”). This means that the final Claim date for a Promotion Product pre-ordered on 27th April 2017 is no later than 23:59 on 25th June 2017. For the avoidance of doubt the date of purchase counts as day one. Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
10. Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased, and a maximum of two (2) Claims during the Promotion Period.
11. Participants will be sent an email to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter and that it has been successful and validated.
12. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by phone on 0345 216 0137 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days of a Claim being submitted.
13. If a Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email within thirty (30) days and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
14. Delivery of the Reward will be to the UK postal address provided in the Claim form within thirty (30) days of claim validation.
15. Applications that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
18. If a Participant returns a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must immediately email email@example.com to cancel the Claim. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the Carphone Warehouse Group whether a Promotion Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
Privacy and Data Protection
20. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
23. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claim or Rewards; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
24. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
25. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
26. The Promotion is governed by English law.