TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (OtterBox), the Administrator and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary to participate in this promotion; internet access required.
3. Proof of purchase in the form of the retailer's receipt must be retained as this will be required for validation of each Claim.
4. In order to validate your claim, the retailer’s logo, unique receipt number, purchase date and promotional product purchased must be visible on the image of the receipt submitted with your claim. If your receipt is long, you may fold it so just these 4 pieces of information are visible.
5. To apply for your free cinema ticket visit www.otterbox.co.uk/cinema and enter your full name, postal address, email address, other mandatory data and upload a copy of your till receipt.
6. The promotion shall commence on 12th June. 2017 at 00:01 GMT and close on 12th December 2017 23:59 GMT. Any claims received after the closing date will be invalid and will not be processed.
7. Participants who register a valid claim during the Promotional Period will receive one standard ODEON Adult 2D cinema ticket within 4 working days from date of application. The cinema ticket will be issued in the form of a voucher code to the email address registered.
8. Each ODEON voucher code can be exchanged for one ticket with a standard seat to view a standard 2D film showing at your local ODEON cinema, excluding Leicester Square, The Lounge at Whiteleys, BFI IMAX.
9. You must redeem your voucher code on or before 30th June 2018, after this date the voucher code will be invalid and cannot be extended or replaced.
10. Entry to cinema is subject to availability, the cinema tickets do not give the bearer priority over other customers. Normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions including ODEON’s general admission terms apply.
11. Voucher codes are not valid for Premier, Club, D-Box, or any other premium priced seating, 3D, IMAX, ISENSE, Gallery, ODEON Event Cinema, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Newbies or ODEON Screen Unseen, premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public.
12. Voucher codes cannot be used to buy 3D glasses, gift vouchers, gift cards, food, drink or any other ODEON goods or services.
13. Only one claim per purchase will be accepted.
14. There is no cash alternative; the cinema tickets are not transferable and may not be resold.
15. The Promoter and/or the Retailer are not liable for any technical problems on the application website preventing registration and the Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted, nor shall it, or its licensors have any liability for damage caused by hostile software which may affect or infect your computer equipment or property as a result of browsing on the site.
16. We reserve the right to verify any person who takes advantage of this promotion and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the registered user associated with the relevant purchase.
17. No bulk, third party or organised group claims will be accepted. All claims must be made directly by the participant entering the promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify any participant who it reasonably considers does not comply with these terms and conditions or who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion.
19. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for communicating with participants and the administration of this promotion.
20. The data will be handled in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, any regulatory requirement and all relevant laws and codes.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties at any time without notice for any reason.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into .
23. By taking part in this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
24. If you have any queries in connection with your application in relation to this promotion, please contact the Administrator by email at email@example.com
25. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
Promoter: Otter Products EMEA Unlimited (“OtterBox”) with its registered office at 3rd Floor, 2 Georges Quay, Cork, Ireland.
Administrator: Sodexo Motivation Solutions UK Limited, trading as Filmology. With its trading office at Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK4 6LD.