1. Calls to this number are free when made from a BT landline. Prices of calls from other providers may vary and from mobiles may cost significantly more. Calls may be recorded and/ or monitored.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of Carphone Warehouse (hereafter referred to as ‘the promoter’), or any of its subsidiary companies, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Only one entry per person and an entrant cannot enter on behalf of someone else. The promoter reserves the right to request such information as it considers reasonably necessary or desirable for the purpose of verifying the eligibility or validity of an entry and any prize may be withheld unless and until the promoter is satisfied with the verification.
4. To enter this prize draw you will have to answer the question in the email correctly.
5. If you are chosen as a winner, you will be contacted using the email address the prize draw was sent to.
6. The promotion opens on 30th June 2016 at 6:00pm and closes at 6:00pm on 14th July 2016. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
7. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the promoter for entries, which the promoter does not receive. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.
8. Prizes consist of 4x tickets per winner (10 winners will be selected in total) to either Reading or Leeds festivals. The festival allocated will be determined based on the closest venue to the entrant’s address.
9. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. The prize must be taken as offered and is non-transferable. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize is available in whole or in part.
10. The promoter shall use reasonable effort to contact the winner through the means specified in these terms and conditions. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner within seven working days, or if any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
11. Each winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities, which the promoter may reasonably require in connection with the promotion. The promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to such a winner.
12. The promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the promoter which the promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The decision of the promoter is final, binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
14. The promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions due to circumstances or reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Nothing in these rules shall affect your statutory rights.
16. Promoter: The Carphone Warehouse Limited (company number: 2142673) 1 Portal Way, London W3 6RS.