From £51 a month
or £849.99 SIM Free
• Triple 64 MP / 12 MP / 12 MP main cameras with 10 MP front camera • 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED+ touchscreen • 4300mAh1 battery
From £51 a month
or £949.99 SIM Free
• Triple 64 MP / 12 MP / 12 MP main cameras with 10 MP front camera
• 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED+ touchscreen
• 4300mAh1 battery.
From £63 a month
or £1179.99 SIM Free
• Triple 108 MP / 12 MP / 12 MP main cameras with 10 MP front camera
• 6.9-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED+ touchscreen
• 4500mAh1 battery.
15% discount applies when buying two products from the new Samsung Galaxy Note20 range. Selected bundles only. Upfront cost reflects the price of the second Galaxy product and includes the 15% discount. Discount applied at point of sale. Cannot be applied to two of the same product. No discount is offered on the pay monthly contract. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Only one offer per customer and household. Partial refunds not allowed, return both items or none.
1Typical value based on testing under third party lab conditions. Rated capacity for Galaxy Note20 Ultra is 4,400mAh and for Galaxy Note20 5G is 4,170mAh.
1 The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 15.00 (BST) on 5 August 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (BST) on the 20 August 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident (aged 18+) or a registered company (“Participant”). of either the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland (“Territory”).
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter. Sales staff at the Participating Retailers are eligible to participate so long as they have not received a staff discount on the Promotion Product.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. Participants who pre-order and purchase a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) selected Samsung product as shown below in Table 2 (a “Promotion Product”) from a Participating Retailer shown in Table 1 below (“Participating Retailer”) in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland within the Promotion Period will be eligible to receive a Galaxy Reward as listed in Table 2 (the “Reward”), subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G:
Choice between Gaming or Music Reward.
Gaming Reward consists of:
3 months subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, MOGA XP5-X+ Game Controller and Wireless Charging stand (EP-N5105TBEGGB)
Music Reward consists of:
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ in white
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Choice between Gaming or Music Reward.
Gaming Reward consists of: 3 months subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, MOGA XP5-X+ Game Controller and Wireless Charging stand (EP-N5200TBEGGB)
Music Reward consists of:
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live in bronze
8. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward. Colour of Rewards are subject to availability.
11. Upon taking delivery of the Promotion Product, Individual Participants must register for the Samsung Members app using either an existing, or newly created Samsung Account. In order to register, Participants should insert their SIM Card and connect to their chosen network. Participants must be connected in order to able to begin their claim. The Individual Participant should then visit the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app and click on the Pre Order banner and select view details to upload an Order advice notice and provide all other required information in order to make an application for Reward under this Promotion.
12. Company Participants must visit https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/notepreorder and complete the online claim, upload proof or purchase and all other required information in order to make an application for a Reward under this Promotion (both a “Claim”).
13. Claims must be submitted between 00.01 (BST) 21 August 2020 and 23:59 (BST) 20 September 2020 (the “Claim Period”). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
14. Maximum one (1) Claim per Promotion Product pre-ordered and purchased, a maximum of four (4) Claims per household and a maximum of two-hundred and fifty (250) Claims per Company Participant.
15. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Please note that Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of a Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
16. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone 0333 016 4249 (UK) and 01 582 7961 (Ireland) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
17. Following the Claim Validation email, Individual Participants will receive an email containing a URL and evoucher code(s). In order to claim their reward, Individual Participants should visit the URL provided. On this website, Participants will be asked to choose between the Gaming or Music Reward(s) and enter their evoucher code(s), they will also be asked to confirm their contact details to finalise their claim.
18. Business Participants claiming for multiple rewards from having purchased multiple Promotional Products will instead be asked to choose a Reward for each Promotional Product they have purchased during the initial Claim form and shall have their selection dispatched to their given address automatically within 45 days of validation.
19. Participants have until 31 October 2020 to use their evoucher.
20. For all Participants selecting the Gaming Reward (purchases from Samsung Online Shop and other Participating Retailers): a. Current or previous subscribers to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are not eligible for the free 3 month Game Pass Ultimate subscription b. A valid payment method must be provided to receive the 3 month Game Pass Ultimate subscription and after the free 3 month period expires, Participants will automatically be charged the then-current regular membership rate every month unless Game Pass Ultimate is cancelled not less than 24 hours before the end of their 3 month free trial period. (see: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass for details) c. Game Pass Ultimate 3 month trial is limited to one per person d. Customers redeeming their evoucher before 15 September 2020 will receive a code to redeem their 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via email on 15 September. Customers using their evoucher after 15 September will receive an email with their code within 24 hours e. Game Pass Ultimate must be redeemed at microsoft.com/redeem between 15 September and March 2, 2021. f. Game catalogue varies over time. g. DLC (downloadable content) sold separately; if a game is removed from Xbox Game Pass or your membership ends, you will need to purchase the game separately to use your DLC. h. Upon redemption existing Xbox Live Gold and/or Game Pass for Console or PC memberships will convert to Ultimate at a conversion ratio. Details and system requirements at xbox.com/gamepass. i. Customers experiencing difficulty using their GamePass Ultimate code should contact: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/troubleshoot-gift-card-code-issues
21. Participants will receive their Reward(s) within 45 days of the claim being finalised.
22. If the Participant has not received their Reward(s) within 45 days of the claim being finalised, they should contact the Samsung by calling 0330 726 7467 (UK) and 0818 302 016 (Ireland)
23. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
24. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
25. Reward selection is subject to stock availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative Reward of an equivalent value if the Reward selected by the Participant is unavailable
26. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
27. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of pre-order, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
28. If a Participant returns or cancels the pre-order of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling 0333 016 4249 (UK) and 01 582 7961 (Ireland) The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
30. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
31. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
32. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
33. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
34. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
35. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
36. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.