Boosting your TV or broadband has never been more rewarding! Because when you choose one of our awesome packages – starting from just £18.95 per month – you’ll score a free pair of cinema tickets every month, for a whole year.
And there are no limits – with a choice of nationwide cinemas to go to, at any time, any day of the week – you’ll get a cinematic experience on us.
Just pop in to local Carphone Warehouse store, check out our range of unbelievable TV and broadband offers – and claim this blockbuster of a deal.
Choose any TV or broadband package in store from Carphone Warehouse between 3rd January 2018 and 16th January 2018
After installation/activation, you’ll receive a link by email (within 15-28 days) prompting you to create an account (link will be provided in email)
Simply log into your account within the first seven days of each month to claim your two free tickets
Tickets can be used at any time – enjoy! Some exclusions apply – full terms and conditions apply*
* Terms & Conditions
1. The offer is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Dixons Carphone group of companies and their immediate families
2. In order to claim one pair of cinema tickets each month over a 12 month period, customers must purchase one of the promotional TV and/or Broadband packages in-store from a Currys PC World or Carphone Warehouse store or one of their telesales teams, between 3rd January 2018 and 16th January 2018 (inclusive). This offer is open to new customers of each TV and/or Broadband provider.
3. Customers will be contacted [by email] within 15-28 following the installation/activation of the promotional TV and/or Broadband package purchased, with a unique code. The unique code will be sent to the email address provided by the customer at the point of sale and must be redeemed between 1st April and 23:59 on 7th April 2018 by creating an account and claiming their first month’s pair of cinema tickets.
4. Customers will need to log into their account by no later than the 7th day of each month to claim that month’s cinema tickets, which will be supplied as two electronic codes via email to the customer’s registered email address. Access to the account will be closed until the 1st day of the following month. Customers who do not log into their account to claim between these dates each month, will forfeit that month’s cinema tickets.
5. Cinema tickets will comprise of one pair of ODEON Adult 2D cinema tickets (excluding Premier, Club, D-Box or any other premium seating, 3D, IMAX, ISENSE, Gallery, special events, special screenings, 3D glasses costs, gift cards, food, drink or any other ODEON goods or services, and excluding showings at Leicester Square, The Lounge at Whiteleys and BFI IMAX).
6. Each cinema ticket is valid for 6 months from date of issue; full redemption details, terms and conditions and expiration date will be indicated on the email that the electronic codes are sent in.
7. Only two claims per household will be accepted. Customers who cancel their contract during the contract period will forfeit the offer.
8. There is no cash alternative and no other benefits, items or additions can be substituted for the cinema tickets. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
9. Cinema tickets cannot be resold and are non-exchangeable, nonrefundable and cannot be transferred. An electronic check will be carried out to ensure that each account has been registered by the person named on the TV and/or Broadband contract. Any breach of these terms will cause the registered account to be deactivated permanently.
10. Participating cinemas reserve the right to refuse admission or request that the claimant provide proof of age upon entry to the screening. Admission to any participating cinema is subject to the cinema’s standard terms and conditions which are available from the relevant cinema. Admission is subject to availability and the cinema tickets do not give the bearer priority over other customers.
11. The promoter does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access to the website and reserves the right to verify the identity of any person seeking to participate in this promotion. No bulk, third party or organised group claims will be accepted. All claims must be made directly by the participant entering the promotion.
12. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant who it reasonably believes does not meet the eligibility criteria or will not comply with these terms and conditions, or who it reasonably believes has or will interfere with the fair running of this promotion, including without limitation where fraud is suspected.
13. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for communicating with participants and the administration of this promotion.
14. The data will be handled in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 until 25 May 2018, after which point it will be handled in accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation).
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice for any reason. If you have any queries in connection with this promotion, please contact the promotor’s administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them, save that Scottish participants may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts; and Northern Irish participants may bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.