We'll help you choose the phone, TV and home broadband deal that's right for you:
Our customers save an average of £292 per year on Broadband, TV and home phone bills when switching with us - we compare all the best deals to find the one that is right for you.
Take our 30 second challenge in store today and see how much we can help you save on your current TV or broadband deal - plus you could win a premier league football shirt!
Enter once, twice, or all three ways for a better chance to win. Here's how to enter:
1. Take our 30 second TV & Broadband challenge in store - our experts will see how much you can save, and enter you into the competition
2. Once you've taken the challenge, tweet your broadband saving to @CPWTweets with the #WeCompareYouSave
3. Plus if you buy any TV or Broadband package in store or over the phone on 0800 280 0134 you'll also be entered
Find your nearest store here and start saving!
At Carphone Warehouse we offer free and impartial advice on broadband and TV packages, letting you compare thousands of deals from the biggest providers. And switching to a new supplier could save you money, compared to sticking with your current deal.
If you’ve been with the same provider for a while, there’s a chance you could be paying less per month by switching.
There are always great deals on offer for new customers from the biggest suppliers in the UK. And by grouping your services together – like broadband, phone and TV – it’s not only less to think about, but often cheaper, too.
Providing you’re not tied into a contract with your current supplier, they will take care of the cancellation side of things. Your new and old supplier will keep you updated on the switch, and will be able to help with outstanding fees (if any).
You can also talk to our switching support service on 0800 542 4704 for impartial advice.
On average, you can be up and running in around two to three weeks with a new supplier. However, the times can vary depending on your individual circumstances, provider and location. Our switching support service team are always available to help you out, and are happy to chat through any issues. You can contact them on 0800 542 4704.
Yes, providing you have permission from the landlord or letting agent. Some services requires a satellite dish to be installed, and you should always contact the owner of the property you’re renting before going ahead with this.
Yes you can. If you feel like our recommendations aren’t right, let us know. We’re always working to improve our service.
Line rental is the cost of using the phone line to connect to the internet. Some providers, like Virgin, offer a package called broadband only, which doesn’t connect through a phone line, but this is only available in certain postcodes and properties.
This is the price you’ll pay for the first 12 months of your contract. Some providers offer lower monthly payments for the first year, which could change after the initial 12 months.
The speed of your broadband is how fast you can download and upload stuff to the internet, measure in megabits per second (Mbps). The UK average is around 16 – 18 Mbps, which will be suitable for most households, but this can vary depending on what you want to use the internet for.
If you’re just going to be occasionally watching Netflix and browsing through Twitter, you’ll be absolutely fine with the above speed. If you run a video production company, and need to upload and sent giant files over the internet, you’d be better suited with fibre optic broadband, which gives you much faster speeds of up to 300Mbps.
Terms and conditions:
Switch with us and save on average £292 on your TV and broadband package.
Average saving is based on customers that purchased a TV, Home Phone and Broadband contract between 1st December 2016 and 28th February 2017. For 95% of TV, Home Phone and Broadband customers we were able to directly compare the total cost of ownership of the deal purchased from Carphone Warehouse/Curry’s PC World vs Sky and Virgin Media online price. Total cost of ownership is calculated by: monthly cost * contract length minus the value of any cashback / giftcards / free gift spread over the length of the contract. Upfront costs are not included in the total cost of ownership. Matched tariffs are where TV channels, inclusive calls, broadband speed, download limit, and contract length are the same. Total matchable transactions in this period were 6,548. The total match rate between 1st December 2016 and 28th February 2017 was 95%. This breaks down to 88% for Sky and 93% for Virgin. Excludes any tariffs that we do not range or sell. View full terms and conditions here.
Overall network saving
December 2016 to February 2017
Win a Premier League football shirt every hour*
Terms and Conditions:
1. To enter you need to a) take our 30 second TV and broadband challenge in store, b) tweet your saving to @CPWTweets with the #WeCompareYouSave or c) buy any TV or broadband package.
2. All entries received between 02/08/2017 and 31/08/2017 will be entered in the prize draw.
3. This prize draw is only open to UK residents, including employees of Dixons Carphone and their families, agents (including affiliates), suppliers and anyone connected to this promotion.
4. Entrants may enter all three ways (maximum one entry each way) and must be aged 18 or over.
5. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
6. The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties or collective entries or multiple entries through the same channel will be disqualified.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
8. The draw will take place every day between 02/08/2017 and 31/08/2017 and the winner will be sent a ‘notification email’ within 7 days of the draw to the email address supplied. The winner is required to reply by email, within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
9. 24 winners will be chosen at random daily from the correctly answered entries. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If for any reason the winner does not reply to the notification email within 7 days the Promoter will undertake a redraw.
11. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged by the winner for an alternative. There is no cash alternative.
12. Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to the Promoter at the address below. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the draw.
13. By entering the prize draw you agree to receive further information from Dixons Carphone and carefully selected third parties to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you are the winner of this promotion, you also agree to participate in any publicity arising from the prize draw and the publication of your surname and county to those that request those details.
15. By participating in the promotion entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
16. English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Dixons Carphone (registered in England no. 504877), 1 Portal Way, London W3 6RS.