Why choose SIM only on Pay Monthly?
You want to save some money & keep your number
- You'll almost always pay less for the same amount of inclusive minutes, texts and data than a standard pay monthly phone deal. You can also keep your number.
What to know how to keep your number? Click here
If you're waiting for The Next Big Thing
- If the phone you're dying to own isn't out yet, and you don't want to commit to a longer 24 monthh contract, try a 30 day SIM only deal so you can change whenever you need to. With a 12 month contract, you'll get even greater value for your money.
You love the phone you've already got
- Maybe your phone's perfect for you and you don't want to upgrade to a new one? Switching your contract to SIM only can offer you a better deal by giving you more minutes, text and data for a money.
You were given a phone
- Dads, brothers and generous friends among many others often give away their old phones. If you've got a hand me down, purchase a SIM only contract for a great deal!
You were unsuccessful with a credit check
- The conditions of a credit check is different with SIM only in comparison to a mobile phone contract, so if you've had trouble with credit checks in the past, this may be your solution.
What to know more about Pay monthly SIM deals? Click here